Some hidden pathway that will take you directly to your lifetime goals?
I have heard this term used all the time. I believe I have even used it on this very blog. But, now that I think about it, it just can’t be true. A simple road implies that:
- Someone has already paved or at least cleared it
- It has been traveled before
- There are probably no obstacles
Now, I don’t know about you, but life is not simple and easy. Life requires hard work if you plan to get anything you desire. I have never known of anyone who found this road to success. So what gives?
You have to go through some stuff, to get to some stuff
Makes sense, doesn’t it?
- Did you go through High School to get to College?
- Maybe through Med school to become a Doctor
- Went through a few bad relationships before you found someone who actually treated you right?
- Did you suffer through years of turmoil before you could actually escape your parents?
- Maybe you even went through countless jobs before figuring out your true calling
Didn’t you click a link or go through an RSS reader to get to this post?
The point is, you have to pave your own way. No one else can do it for you because no one else is you and no one else shares the same destination as you. Your individuality means that, not only is your destination different, but your path diverges as well.
So how can your road to success already exist?
The struggles you are going through now are like the vines and overgrowth of the jungle. Keep pressing on, cutting through and clearing your path. Huge unseen beasts growl in the distance and sometimes you feel like you just want to sit down and close your eyes. Maybe it will all just go away.
Many people stop and even turn back. You probably know some of them. They are getting nowhere fast and are quite unhappy about it. They are lost.
Smash through any obstacles you meet and eviscerate any low beast that comes near. Be persistent and don’t lose your determination. You have been given everything you need to succeed and, eventually, you break through into the Sunlight.